Archoil Professional Diesel Service Pack v2 contains the below products:
- 1 x Archoil AR6400-D MAX Professional Diesel Engine, Turbo, DPF & CAT Cleaner Concentrate – 400ml
- 1 x Archoil AR9100 Advanced Friction Modifier & Oil Additive – 200ml
- 1 x Archoil AR6900-D Max Advanced Fuel Synthesis – 500ml
- 1 x Archoil AR2820 Archoil AR2820 Professional Engine Flush – 250ml
Archoil AR6400-D MAX Professional Diesel Engine, Turbo, DPF & CAT Cleaner Concentrate
A rapid improvement in engine technology has resulted in an imbalance between engine design and fuel quality. This combined with non-optimum driving conditions can result in an accumulation of deposits in the fuel system, combustion area, turbo, diesel particulate filter (DPF) and catalytic converter (CAT). These deposits effect performance, fuel economy, exhaust emissions and engine refinement.
They can also cause engine warning lights or restrictive “limp home” conditions. To address these issues Archoil has released its latest high-strength diesel cleaner, AR6400-D MAX. AR6400-D MAX is a powerful next-generation all-in one fuel system, engine, turbo, DPF and CAT cleaner. It is the culmination of years of research and the decision to combine the original AR6400-D Engine Cleaner, AR6500 DPF Cleaner and AR6600 Turbo Cleaner technologies providing the greatest value and product performance into a single treatment.
FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER
AR6400-D MAX quickly restores engine performance and fuel economy lost through deposit buildup in key parts of the fuel system, engine and emission control systems. Molecule by molecule deposits are safely removed. AR6400-D Max helps restore variable geometry turbo operation and diesel particulate filter regeneration. AR6900-D MAX will remove all forms of deposits from fuel injectors including carbons, varnish and stubborn lacquers.
AR6400-D MAX will effectively clean older as well as modern Euro 5/6 specification fuel systems. It is suitable for all diesel engines running on pump, bunkered or bio-diesel blended fuel.
AR6400-D MAX delivers a modern lubricant helping to protect high pressure injection systems and fuel pumps during the cleaning process.
CETANE BOOSTER & COMBUSTION CATALYST
AR6400-D MAX contains a proven cetane booster to improve combustion efficiency and engine performance, whilst reducing engine noise. A combustion catalyst technology then facilitates a cleaner burn, improving combustion quality further.
These additional functions not only provide an instant improvement in performance but facilitate the cleaning function by keeping recirculating hydrocarbons as low as possible.
- Rapidly Cleans Fuel System & Combustion Area
- Removes Deposits from Turbo, DPF & CAT
- Raises Cetane Index Number
- Smoothes Rough Idling
- Restores Lost Performance & Economy
- Lowers Harmful Exhaust Emissions
- Lubricates & Protects the Fuel System
- Add the correct amount of AR6400-D Max to the fuel tank first and then fill up with fuel immediately afterwards.
- Treatment ratio is 1:100 > 1:200. A single 400ml bottle will treat between 40 and 80 litres of fuel.
- A 5 litre container will treat up to 1000 litres of fuel.
CAUTION: Do not overdose.
- Use every 5000 miles or use once and follow up regularly with Archoil AR6900-D Max
Archoil AR9100 Advanced Friction Modifier & Oil Additive
AR9100’s proprietary ester carrier is specially formulated to facilitate the migration of the protective boron nanoparticles to surface metal. AR9100’s surface friction coefficient tests at 0.037. It is dramatically more lubricious than traditional lubrication oils and is capable of bearing loads many times that of other solid boundary lubricants.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Reduces surface friction by 60-80%
- Reduces operating energy requirements thus increasing fuel efficiency
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Reduces wear by up to 90%
- Minimizes fluid oxidation and extends the oil drain cycle
- Reduces operating temperatures by up to 40%
- Cleans out pre-existing carbon and varnish build up
- Inhibits surface corrosion
- Extreme Pressure agent – absorbs shock loads of up to 4000 lbs
- Readily biodegradable (85% degradable in 28 days) and non-toxic
- For engine oil treat at a ratio of 28:1 (200ml will treat up to 5.6 Litres of engine oil)
- For transmission oil treat at a ratio of 12:1 (200ml will treat up to 2.4 Litres of gear oil)
- For other applications please contact your nearest dealer
ARCHOIL AR6900-D MAX ADVANCED FUEL SYNTHESIS
AR6900-D MAX is an advanced fuel conditioner specifically designed to address inherent deficiencies in modern diesel and bio-diesel fuels. AR6900-D MAX is formulated to enhance BS EN 590 pump fuel but is also performant in all other diesel fuel types including heavy fuel oil and bio-diesel.
AR6900-D MAX has been engineered to clean, lubricate and protect the fuel system whilst enhancing combustion performance through the use of a cetane improver and Archoil’s combustion catalyst technology.
AR6900-D MAX is suitable for diesel car, van, bus, truck, agricultural, marine and rail engines including the latest Euro 6 classification or those with the latest high pressure common-rail injection fuel systems. AR6900-D MAX can reduce fuel usage, exhaust emissions and carbonaceous deposits, which help protect the catalytic converter, turbo charger and diesel particulate filter (DPF).
FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER
AR6900-D MAX contains the latest technology in detergent performance, extensively tested to provide controlled removal of deposits and keep fuels systems, injectors and engines clean. AR6900-D MAX will remove all types of deposits from the injectors including carbons, varnish and stubborn lacquers.AR6900-D MAX will effectively clean older as well as modern Euro 5/6 specification fuel systems. This results in restored engine performance, MPG and reduction in harmful exhaust emissions.
AR6900-D MAX will effectively clean older as well as modern Euro 5/6 specification fuel systems. This results in restored engine performance, MPG and reduction in harmful exhaust emissions.
AR6900-D MAX delivers a modern lubricant helping to protect high pressure injection systems and fuel pumps from today’s low lubricity, low Sulphur (USLD) fuels. Energy produced by the combustion process can be lost due to internal friction in the engine between the piston rings and cylinder walls. AR6900-D MAX lubricates these areas resulting in improved engine performance and protection, making it the perfect additive for poorly-additized bio-diesel blended fuels.
STABILISER, DISPERSANT, CORROSION INHIBITOR & WATER DEMUSLIFIER
AR6900-D MAX contains antioxidants designed to stabilise and extend the life of fuel in storage. An integrated corrosion inhibitor protect fuel tanks and key fuel system components from oxidation. AR6900-D MAX prevents water emulsion and keeps water out of the fuel. Foaming is also reduced.
CETANE BOOSTER & COMBUSTION CATALYST
AR6900-D MAX contains a proven cetane booster (up to 4 points) to improve combustion efficiency and engine performance, whilst reducing engine noise. A combustion catalyst technology then facilitates a cleaner burn, improving combustion quality further thus helping to improve performance whilst reducing fuel consumption, exhaust emissions and deposit build-up in the combustion area, turbo charger, DPF and catalytic convertor. Continuous use will reduce combustion, turbo and DPF deposits reducing the need for other dedicated cleaners or DPF regeneration cycling.
SAFETY & VALUE
Only 100% active ingredients are used meaning less wastage and greater value for money. AR6900-D Max is no-harmed tested and fully BS EN-590 compliant. It is completely soluble in fuel oils and compatible with cold flow improvers.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Restores torque, horsepower and fuel economy
- Reduces harmful exhaust emissions
- Prevents sludge and surface build-up
- Dispersant – removes existing solids in the fuel
- Lubricant – lubricates the fuel system and upper engine
- Detergent – safely cleans injectors and removes deposits
- Stabilizer – extends the usable life of fuel
- Meets the latest DW-10 performance test
- Lowers carbon and reduces DPF regeneration cycles
- Protects against corrosion and water emulsion
- 100% safe and active ingredients
- Fully BS EN-590 compliant
- No Harms tested
- Optimised for and tested on EN 590 pump fuel
Archoil fuel treatments are successfully used worldwide in a wide array of applications including commercial fleet vehicles, power plants, furnaces, generators, sea vessels, mining equipment, agricultural vehicles, machinery, motor sport, consumer vehicles and more.
Archoil AR6900-D MAX is fully customisable and can be blended to meet the specific requirements and desired treat rates for bulk fuel users and fleet operators.
- Treatment ratio – 1:1000 (10ml treats 10 litres of fuel).
- Remove seal, dispense required amount into the fuel tank or fuel storage and then add fuel.
Archoil AR2820 Professional Engine Flush
AR2820 is designed to rapidly remove deposits from all types of petrol or diesel engine lubrication systems, before renewing the oil and/or before using any oil additives. AR2820 contains latest generation dispersants and carrier fluid to safely remove sludge, particulates, gum and varnish from the crankcase thus restoring engine compression and performance lost through deposit build-up.
Deposits are dissolved and held in suspension within the old lubricating oil and then disposed when the oil is drained. Renewed oil will last longer and the cleaner surfaces provide the optimum environment for any of the AR9000 series oil additive packs and friction modifiers. AR2820 is suitable for older and modern engines types including petrol, diesel and those with turbo chargers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters. AR2820 is non corrosive and compatible with engine materials and seals.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Removes harmful crankcase deposits
- Prolonges oil life
- Restores lost engine compression resulting from deposit build-up