• AR2810 MAF Sensor Cleaner contains a powerful, residue-free solution that safely and effectively removes deposits from Mass Air Flow and Mass Air Pressure sensors, restoring correct airflow metering.
• The multipurpose formulation will also clean all intake system components such as the Intake Plenum and Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve etc. Clean the MAF and then the intake system and EGR for zero waste.
• The revolutionary flip spray cap delivers a controlled flow of product, and the inverted valve ensures the contents can be sprayed whilst the can is inverted, for difficult to reach areas.
• AR2810 will not harm MAF sensor wires or associated materials such as plastics or rubbers.
Over time, dust, oil and other debris accumulate on the MAF sensor, resulting in incorrect metering of airflow into the engine. AR2810 contains a powerful blend of chemicals that safely and effectively remove deposits on the sensor, restoring the correct airflow metering. AR2810 will not harm MAF sensor wires or materials such as plastics or rubbers. Keep away from paintwork.
AR2810 will also clean air intake manifolds and associated components such as EGR valves. Zero waste approach – clean the MAF sensor and use the remainder to clean the air intake system.
- Rapid Cleaning Power
- Leaves No Residue
- Restores Lost Engine Power
MAF / MAP SENSOR CLEANING: Disconnect and remove the Mass Airflow or Mass Air Pressure sensor. In a well-ventilated area, carefully spray the sensor and filament wire until deposits are removed. Do not touch the wire directly or agitate deposits. MAP sensors only require a few short bursts. Allow sensor to dry naturally and then reconnect. Idle engine for 2-3 minutes before test driving.
AIR INTAKE CLEANING: Ensure the engine is at full operating temperature. Loosen the hose between the intercooler and intake manifold. Insert the nozzle towards the direction of the air intake and with the engine idling, spray with a short 1-2 second burst. Allow the cleaner to work and the engine to consume the product. Do not rev the engine past 1500 rpm. Repeat these steps. Continue until cleaning is complete. Do not overspray or flood the intake with cleaning solution. In the event of diesel knock, reduce the amount of product or cease treatment. Reconnect hoses and Idle the engine for a further 5 minutes before test driving.
EGR CLEANING: Where possible dismantle the EGR and clean manually. Spray dirtied areas and wipe with a clean cloth. Where it is not possible to dismantle the EGR spray into a part of the intake system that is closest to the valve. Alternatively, follow the steps above.
We recommend seeking the assistance of a professional. For best results use with AR6400-D MAX or AR6400-P MAX.
View the full range of Archoil products here: Archoil – Power Enhancer
Want to know more about Mass Airflow Sensor Cleaning & Cleaners? Read this Article: Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF) Cleaning & Cleaners | Fuel Tech Experts – Lifting the Lid on Fuel & Oil Additive Market