• Enhanced engine performance. Diesel Race DNA instantly converts poor quality diesel fuel into Race specification diesel, for customers seeking the maximum available performance from their diesel engine.
• Compatible with all diesel engines and fuel systems, Diesel Race DNA delivers:
Improved Fuel Economy and
Reduced Exhaust Emissions.
• Diesel Race DNA uses the highest Purity 2-EHN for up to 8 Point Increase, Orisyn Ester lubricant, and Fueloxy Combustion Catalyst
• Expertly formulated, Professional care for your vehicle. Oilsyn Diesel Dr guarantees to outperform any other diesel fuel additive. Feel the Difference.
• Oilsyn’s Oriysn Modified Ester lubricant reduces friction to sub 200um levels ensuring ultimate anti-wear and protection.
• All Oilsyn Diesel Additives are BS EN 590, REACH, CLP and HMRC Excise compliant and covered by a comprehensive liability insurance.
• The perfect SPA treatment and tune-up for your vehicle
• Help the environment. Running higher quality fuel and keeping the engine clean helps to remove harmful exhaust emission
Oilsyn Diesel Race DNA converts regular diesel into a premium RACE diesel fuel by maximising available engine power from a combination of cetane improver, proprietary ester lubricant, and combustion catalyst.
2-Ethylhexyl Nitrate (2-EHN) is the, worldwide standard for raising the cetane number in diesel fuels and is what differentiates regular from Super diesel fuel. At Oilsyn, we only use the finest purity 2-EHN in our diesel formulations, raising the cetane number by as much as 7 points.
Oilsyn’s Orisyn proprietary ester-based lubricant outperforms conventional diesel fuels lubricants or 2-stroke oil used as a diesel additive. Orisyn lubricates the upper cylinders for enhanced performance whilst protecting the high pressure fuel injection systems from low lubricity, low Sulphur (USLD) fuels.
HFRR is reduced by as much as 70% significantly reducing wear and the engine and fuel system is notably quieter. Orisyn is also safe for the crankcase oil unlike conventional non-acid based diesel lubricants. In fact, it can enhance lubrication in cases where a DPF regeneration forces fuel to enter the crankcase.
Oilsyn’s Fueloxy combustion catalyst helps maximise combustion efficiency, ensuring all of the fuel is converted to usable energy during the combustion process resulting in improved engine torque, lower exhaust emissions and a cleaner DPF. Oilsyn Diesel Race DNA is suitable for all older and modern diesel engines running pump diesel fuel.
Functions & Benefits
- Raises Cetane Number
- Protects Fuel System
- Lubricate Supper Engine
- Improves Combustion Quality
- Smoother Running Engine
- Maximises Engine Performance And Fuel Economy
- Reduces Harmful Exhaust Emissions
- Lower Maintenance Costs
Remove seal, pour required amount into fuel tank and then add fuel.
Standard Dosage: 1ml per 1L of fuel.
Higher Performance: 1.5ml per 1L of fuel.
Maximum Performance: 2ml per 1L of fuel.
Use continually for best results.
Please find the product tech sheet under attachments below.
Wondering which diesel fuel conditioner is best for you? Read this article here: Difference between Hybrogen and AR6900-D | Fuel Tech Experts – Lifting the Lid on Fuel & Oil Additive Market
View the full range of Oilsyn products here: Oilsyn – Power Enhancer