• AR6900-D MAX converts low-quality supermarket diesel into high-performing Super Diesel Fuel using a carefully selected blend of pure 2-EHN cetane improver, multiple detergents, ester lubricant, stabiliser and combustion catalyst.
• Suitable for all diesel engines and delivers ongoing Fuel System, Fuel Injector, DPF, EGR, CAT, Turbo and Exhaust cleaning.
• Maintain engine performance and fuel economy. Lower harmful exhaust emissions and particulates.
• Multiple detergents and post-combustion fuel-borne catalysts deliver a proprietary blend of Professional Grade Cleaning. Now you can reduce the chance of engine problems while enjoying a smoother and more responsive engine.
• Proven Cetane Improver using the highest purity UK-manufactured 2-EHN, proprietary ester lubricant, water remover and much more.
• All Archoil fuel cleaners include professional support with a Performance and Emissions Pass Guarantee. Over a decade of success and trusted by professionals.
Fully Compliant- BS EN 590, REACH & CLP. Comprehensive Product Liability Insurance. Registered HMRC Fuel Additive Manufacturer – Fuel Excise Duty paid.
ARCHOIL AR6900-D MAX ADVANCED FUEL SYNTHESIS
AR6900-D MAX is an advanced fuel conditioner that is specifically designed to address inherent deficiencies in modern diesel fuels. AR6900-D MAX essentially converts regular diesel into Super Diesel but at a more affordable price point. It enhances regular BS EN 590 pump fuel but is also performant in all other diesel fuel types including bio-diesel.
AR6900-D MAX has been engineered to clean, lubricate and protect the fuel system whilst enhancing combustion performance through the use of a cetane improver and Archoil’s combustion catalyst
AR6900-D MAX is suitable for diesel car, van, bus, truck, agricultural and marine including the latest Euro 6 classification or those with the latest high pressure common-rail injection fuel systems. AR6900-D MAX can reduce fuel usage, exhaust emissions and carbonaceous deposits, which help protect the catalytic converter, turbo charger and diesel particulate filter (DPF).
FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER
AR6900-D MAX contains the latest technology in detergent performance, extensively tested to provide controlled removal of deposits and keep fuels systems, injectors and engines clean. AR6900-D MAX will remove all types of deposits from the injectors including carbons, varnish and
AR6900-D MAX will effectively clean older as well as modern Euro 5/6 specification fuel systems.
This results in restored engine performance, MPG and reduction in harmful exhaust emissions.
AR6900-D MAX delivers a modern ester-based lubricant helping to protect high pressure injection
systems and fuel pumps from today’s low lubricity, low Sulphur (USLD) fuels. Energy produced by the combustion process can be lost due to internal friction in the engine between the piston rings and cylinder walls.
AR6900-D MAX lubricates these areas resulting in improved engine performance and protection, making it the perfect additive for poorly-additized bio-diesel blended fuels.
STABILISER, DISPERSANT, CORROSION INHIBITOR & WATER DEMUSLIFIER
AR6900-D MAX contains antioxidants designed to stabilise and extend the life of fuel in storage. An integrated corrosion inhibitor protect fuel tanks and key fuel system components from oxidation. AR6900-D MAX prevents water emulsion and keeps water out of the fuel. Foaming is also reduced.
CETANE BOOSTER & COMBUSTION CATALYST
AR6900-D MAX contains pure 2-EHN cetane improver (up to 5 points) to improve combustion efficiency and engine performance, whilst reducing engine noise. A combustion catalyst technology then facilitates a cleaner burn, improving combustion quality further thus helping to improve performance whilst reducing fuel consumption, exhaust emissions and deposit build-up in the combustion area, turbo charger, DPF and catalytic converter.
Continuous use will reduce combustion, turbo and DPF deposits reducing the need for other dedicated cleaners or DPF regeneration cycling
SAFETY & VALUE
Only 100% active ingredients are used meaning less wastage and greater value for money.
AR6900-D Max is no-harmed tested and fully BS EN-590 compliant. It is completely soluble in fuel oils and compatible with cold flow improvers
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Converts regular diesel into Super diesel
- Restores torque, horsepower & fuel economy
- Reduces harmful exhaust emissions
- Prevents sludge & surface build-up
- Dispersant – removes existing solids in the fuel
- Lubricant – lubricates the fuel system & upper engine
- Detergent – safely cleans injectors & removes deposits
- Stabilizer – extends the usable life of fuel
- Meets the latest DW-10 performance test
- Lowers carbon & reduces DPF regeneration cycles
- Protects against corrosion & water emulsion
- 100% safe & active ingredients
- Fully BS EN-590 compliant
- No Harms tested
- Optimised for & tested on EN 590 pump fuel
Archoil fuel treatments are successfully used worldwide in a wide array of applications including commercial fleet vehicles, power plants, furnaces, generators, sea vessels, mining equipment, agricultural vehicles, machinery, motor sport, consumer vehicles and more.
Archoil AR6900-D MAX is fully customisable and can be blended to meet the specific requirements and desired treat rates for bulk fuel users and fleet operators.
- Treatment ratio – 1:1000 (10ml treats 10 litres of fuel).
- Remove seal, dispense required amount into the fuel tank or fuel storage and then add fuel.
To browse all Archoil products, follow this link: Archoil – Power Enhancer
Learn more about Archoil here: Archoil