Fuchs Titan FFL-2 is a special transmission oil developed exclusively for use as the primary operations lubricant in VW Group dual-clutch transmissions. Fuchs Titan FFL-2 was developed as a completely new innovation to accommodate these exacting standards. In partnership with VW, it was aligned with the diverse specific DSG requirements. Hence, the product boasts the absolute best friction properties paired with the fastest possible, optimum shifting results across the entire oil change interval.
Moreover Fuchs Titan FFL-2 meets the complex non-ferrous heavy metal and electronic component compatibility requirements, which is of critical importance for the proper functioning of the electrical/hydraulic control circuit. Fuchs Titan FFL-2 also guarantees optimum wear and tear protection across the entire component lifecycle.
Fuchs Titan FFL-2 was developed specifically for use in VW’s dual-clutch transmissions DQ250, DQ500 and DQ400e. It is the only product that has been exclusively approved for use in these transmissions, which are installed in a vast number of VW Group vehicles. To guarantee the perfect operation of the DSG, it is absolutely essential for Fuchs Titan FFL-2 not to be blended with any other transmission oils. For safety and disposal instructions, please refer to the latest issue of the safety data sheet.
Advantages / Benefits
- Friction value parameters specifically aligned with VW Group dual-clutch transmissions, results in optimum shifting patterns
- Excellent friction stability
- Provides reliable corrosion, wear and tear as well as sludge protection
- Outstanding compatibility with non-ferrous heavy metals as well as hydraulic control circuit electronic components
- Optimized foaming patterns
- This is the only product that has been approved pursuant to VW specification TL 52182!
- JAC DTF630
- VW TL 52 182 (G 052 182)