• Oilsyn’s ZERO compromise policy to product formulation has resulted in the new PEATech detergent package, using the latest generation detergents, dispersants and polyetheramines
• Compatible with all petrol engines and fuel systems, including rotary and hybrid, Petrol Dr delivers comprehensive cleaning. Deposits are rapidly and safely removed from the fuel tank pickup, fuel filter, fuel lines, fuel pump, fuel injectors, combustion chamber, pistons, valves, GPF, lambda, catalytic converter and turbo.
• Petrol Dr is a professional-grade cleaner that corrects running problems, restores engine power, reduces exhaust smoke, and removes warning lights.
• Expertly formulated, Professional care for your vehicle. Oilsyn Petrol Dr guarantees to outperform any other petrol fuel additive. Feel the Difference.
• All Oilsyn Petrol Additives are BS 228, REACH, CLP and HMRC Excise compliant and covered by a comprehensive liability insurance.
• The perfect SPA treatment and tune-up for your vehicle
• Help the environment. Running higher quality fuel and keeping the engine clean helps to remove harmful exhaust emission.
Governmental legislation has driven an advance in engine and emission control technologies but fuel quality has not kept pace and is left lacking.
Sensitive fuel systems combined with an increase in stop/start driving raises the risk of deposits in the fuel system, engine, gasoline particulate filter (GPF/OPF) and catalytic converter (CAT). Such deposits can affect engine performance, fuel economy and exhaust emissions. Excessive build-up can trigger engine warning lights and restrictive limp-home mode.
Oilsyn PEATech Petrol Doctor uses a proprietary formulation of active polyetheramines combined with a new dedicated Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) detergent to safely remove deposits from the fuel system, engine, turbo and catalytic convertor. The combined detergent delivery makes PEATech suitable for both older port injection and modern high-pressure GDI engines that are prone to injector and intake valve fouling. Deposits are systematically and safely removed from critical fuel system and engine components.
Oilsyn’s Orisyn polymeric lubricant and friction modifier ensures the fuel system and upper engine parts remain protected during the cleaning process. The advanced lubricant, detergent and fuel stabiliser protects the engine against the adverse effects of bio ethanol content in fuels. PEATech Petrol Doctor is suitable for all petrol engines running pump specification gasoline including cars, motorcycles, generators and machinery. PEATech Petrol Doctor is suitable for 2-stroke engines with separate oil supplies but not those running premix.
Functions & Benefits
- Cleans Entire Fuel System And Injectors
- Removes Combustion Deposits
- Cleans Emission Control System
- Lubricates Fuel System And Upper Engine
- Smoother Running Engine
- Improves Engine Performance And Fuel Economy
- Reduces Harmful Exhaust Emissions
- Lower Maintenance Costs
Remove seal, add full 400ml contents to fuel tank and then add fuel. Drive normally, ensuring engine is permitted to reach operating temperature as often as possible. This is a high strength formula and will treat up to 100 litres of fuel.
NOTE: Do not use a full bottle with less than 40 litres of fuel (maximum 1% by volume).
Use every 3 – 6 months or as required.
To learn more about PEATech Petrol Doctor read this article – Injector Cleaners | Fuel Tech Experts – Lifting the Lid on Fuel & Oil Additive Market
Browse other Oilsyn products: Oilsyn – Power Enhancer