The Ezypor turns a squeezable plastic bottle into an accurate measuring dispenser by simply screwing it on to the bottle. It comes in 3 thread sizes: 22mm, 24mm and 28mm. Ezypor are manufactured in New Zealand from the highest quality materials that have been tested with many fuel additives and household chemicals. Ezypor dispensing caps are fully re-usable as they will not deteriorate, leak or crack.
- Highest quality chemical-resistant materials
- Accurate gradient marking in ml and oz. up to 20ml total
- Pop-up spout that catches any excess drips back into the chamber
- Child proof (CRC) threaded cap
- Clean and fast repeatable dispensing action
- Different colour arrangements and configurations
- Fully reusable
- Screw the EZYPOR onto the bottle. Reduce the length of the pick-up tube if required. Remove the top child-proof cap. The extension nozzle pops up to enable easy pouring into small openings.
- By gently squeezing the bottle liquid will flow up the tube and into the measuring chamber. Continue squeezing until the correct level is reached (up to 20ml per measure).
- Invert the bottle to pour the liquid. A valve inside the EZYPOR prevents further product from entering the dispensing chamber once inverted. This ensures an accurate measure every time.
- When the bottle is returned to an upright position any drips flow back into the dispensing chamber providing a completely mess-free action.
- Replace the cap. Keep the EZYPOR screwed on to the bottle as it is sealed and designed to remain on the bottle. When the contents are empty simply remove the EZYPOR and refill or reattach the EZYPOR on to a new bottle.