AR9400 is a synergistic, multifunctional friction modifier and oil boosting complex. It delivers additional high temperature resistance, stability and reduction in friction and wear to existing engine oils.
AR9400 is designed to reduce piston ring sticking, promote clean engine operation and prolong the usable life of engine oils, especially crude oil derived base stocks (API Group I to III) but also fully synthetic PAO/ester (API Group IVV) oils whilst improving fuel economy in day to day driving.
AR9400 is suitable for use in all four stroke petrol or diesel engines, including turbocharged, direct injection, with or without particulate filter (DPF) or three way catalytic convertors (TWC). AR9400 can be added to any viscosity class mineral or synthetic oil with low, medium or full SAPS rating.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Enhances Frictional & Lubricity Properties
- Reduces Piston Ring Sticking & Deposits
- Helps Improve Fuel Economy
- Prolongs Engine Oil Life
- Synthetic High Performance Ester Based
- Excellent Thermo-Oxidative Stability
- Recommended treatment ratio: 40ml AR9400 per litre of engine oil. Acceptable variance +/- 10%.
- One 200ml bottle will treat between 4.5 and 5.5 litres of engine oil.
- Shake thoroughly before use. Bring engine up to full operating temperature. Add product and idle engine for 15 minutes. Then use vehicle or equipment normally.