Wynns Diesel EGR Extreme Cleaner Aerosol
Wynns Diesel EGR Extreme Cleaner is an aerosol product developed for cleaning the air intake system of all diesel engines.
- Provides immediate thorough cleaning of air intake system, air flow sensor, inlet valves, turbo and EGR system.
- Strong power jet spray to support cleaning action.
- Dissolves gum, lacquer, tar, carbon and deposits.
- Easy to use, cleaning takes only 5 to 10 minutes, with a minimum necessity to dismantle components.
- Restores perfect air flow towards the combustion chamber.
- Provides a regular and stable idle.
- Restores or maintains the engine performance and fuel consumption.
- Eliminates and avoids starting problems.
- Improves accelerating properties.
- Reduces black exhaust emissions.
- Is harmless to catalytic convertors and Diesel particulate Filters (DPF).
- For the air intake manifold, inlet valves, air flow sensor, EGR valve and turbo of all diesel engines.
- Also recommended to be used at each service interval to maintain cleanliness.
- Possibility to use an extension spray tube with multiple injection holes (option).
A. Cleaning of air intake manifold, air flow sensor and inlet valves:
- Start the engine and let it warm up. Remove flexible hose in the air intake system, situated between the turbocharger/intercooler and the air intake manifold.
- Let engine run at idle.
- With warm engine, spray the product into the air intake manifold. Do not spray directly through the intercooler. Spray with short intervals of 1 to 2 seconds each. After each pulverization, wait until the original rpm is regained and the engine runs stable.
- During the pulverization, the rpm can go up or down. Diesel knocking can increase.
- This is due to the addition of liquid and the change in the air/fuel ratio.
- Do not accelerate!! Even when rpm drops!!
- Continue until the 200 ml of product in the aerosol is consumed.
- Let the engine run at idle for 10 minutes.
- Stop the engine. Put hose back in place.
- Start engine and drive 5 to 10 km, but avoid overloading the engine.
- Allow engine to idle again for at least one minute before stopping the engine.
B. Cleaning of air intake system before turbocharger and compression part of turbocharger:
- Act in the same way, but spray the product in before the turbocharger. Remove the air filter to reach this area.
C. Preventive cleaning of EGR valve
- If the valve is close to the injection point of the product, act the same way as in A.
- If the valve is at remote distance to the injection point of the product. use an extension tube (available in option) to get closer to the valve, then act the same way as in A.
D. Curative cleaning of very dirty EGR valve
- Dismantle the EGR valve (housing).
- Spray the product directly on the valve, housing and other components, until these parts are very wet.
- Let the product act a few minutes.
- Spray again on the parts, until all the dirt has been removed.
- It can help to remove the dirt with a piece of cloth or paper tissue.
- Dry the parts with compressed air, cloth or paper tissue.
- Method A, B, and C Every maintenance (15 000-20 000 km)
- Method D - At initial first treatment on car with high mileage
Warning Do not exceed 1500 rpm during treatment. Do not spray on painted surfaces. In such case, immediately rinse with water to prevent damage. Carefully follow directions.
Free UK Mainland Shipping for all orders over £15 (inc VAT)
We offer a variety of shipping options to suit your needs and depending on the hazard class of the product and your location. Please note that we don't make any money from our shipping fees.
Depending of the order value and location we cover the shipping cost in full or at least contribute favourably towards the cost.
We strive to ship UK orders the same day providing they are received before 14:00pm and international orders providing they are received before 12:00pm.
To calculate a shipping cost just add the products you require to the cart and follow the first part of the checkout process and it will provide the available options and respective costs.
Guaranteed Damage and Leak Free Delivery or We Will Replace For Free
Great care is needed when packing fluids and very few distributors that specialise in mail order of these types of products are dedicated to the same level of care as us. Our professional and thorough packing is the best in the business and ensures that your order arrives safely. We use strong, high quality, custom made boxes to enable sufficient packing material around each item and thus offer optimum protection against postal damage. And, if any order is damaged, we'll replace it without question.
DHL Parcels UK Delivery Zones
|Zone A||Zone B||Zone C||Zone D|
|Englands & Wales||Scotland||Highlands / Northern Ireland||Offshore islands|
|AL||CM||EC||HX||MK||RG||SS||WC||DD||AB31 to AB38||HS|
|B||CO||EN||IG||N||RH||ST||WD||DG||AB40 to AB56||IV41 to IV49|
|BA||CR||EX||IP||NE||RM||SW||WF||EH||IV1 to IV28||IV51 IV55 & IV 56|
|BB||CT||FY||KT||NG||S||SY||WN||FK||IV30 to IV32||KA27 & KA 28|
|BD||CV||GL||L||NN||SA||TA||WR||G||IV36 to IV40||KW15 to KW17|
|BH||CW||GR||LA||NP||SE||TF||WS||KA (except KA4 & KA28)||IV52 to IV54||PA20|
|BL||DA||GU||LD||NR||SG||TN||WV||KY||IV63||PA41 to PA49|
|BN||DE||HA||LE||NW||SK||TQ||YO||ML||KW1 to KW14||PA60 to PA78|
|BR||DH||HD||LL||OL||SL||TR*||TD||PA21 to PA38||PH42 to PH44|
|BS||DL||HG||LN||OX||SM||TS||AB1 to AB16||PH4 to PH41||ZE|
|CA||DN||HM||LS||PE||SN||TW||AB21 to AB25||PH49 to PH50||Channel Islands|
|CB||DT||HP||LU||PL||SO||UB||AB30||BT - Northern Ireland||IM - Isle of Man|
|CF||DY||HR||M||PO*||SP||W||AB39||JE - Jersey - DHL Courier Only|
|CH||E||HU||ME||PR||SR||WA||PA1 to PA19||GY - DHL Courier Only|
*PO30 to PO41 - Isle of Wight
|PH1 to PH3|
It is very important to us that our products perform exactly as described and that you are entirely satisfied with your purchase. We stand by all of our products to the degree that we will refund you in full if you are not entirely satisfied. Even if a particular product or service doesn't work for you and we refund your money in full, we will still go out of our away to help diagnose any underlying issue or fault, free of charge.
Please inform us of any damaged or defective items within 60 days of delivery and we will replace the item FOC or offer a full refund at our discretion. You may be required to return the damaged or defective item(s). This does not affect the manufacturer’s warranty where it applies.
Similarly, if an order is incorrect in anyway, please notify us within 60 days of purchase. We will endeavour to correct your order as soon as we can. You may be required to return incorrect order items.
If, for any other reason, you wish to return an item then please call us beforehand stating the reason within 60 days of receiving your order. Per our no-quibble money back guarantee, we will provide a refund in full for a single item if you are in any way dissatisfied, even if it has been used. Please note that refunds for opened/used products are limited to one item.
Any additional ordered items are still eligible for a refund but they must be returned unopened, in the original packaging and in the condition they were sent. A refund will be issued minus the original delivery charge.
Please call or email us for authorisation before returning any items. Refunds will only be credited to the same credit or debit card originally used to purchase the goods. Again, you will not be asked to jump through any hoops. We will process the refund and then help diagnose any underlying issue or fault, free of charge.