Evans Prep Fluid is formulated to hygroscopically absorb water whilst flushing loose dirt and scale from the cooling system prior to filling with Evans Waterless Coolant.
- No Water – Prep Fluid contains no water eliminating the problems caused by water based coolants, increasing reliability and extending engine life.
- -40°c to +180°c – Prep Fluid has a boiling point above 180°c eliminating the risk of overheating and boil-over associated to water based coolants.
- Low Pressure – Prep Fluid generates 75% less vapour pressure than water based coolants, significantly reducing strain on hoses, seals and gaskets.
- Protection – Prep Fluid reduces cavitation erosion by 75% compared with water based coolants and eliminates oxidation corrosion.
- Long Life – Prep Fluid has been proven to last more than 20 years and a million miles in service without the need for replacement.
- Non Toxic – Prep Fluid has been tested and certified as Non Toxic by an EPA approved laboratory. It is biodegradable and will not bio-accumulate.
Designed as a preparatory fluid to help remove residual water from engine cooling systems as part of the fluid conversion process.
ASTM & ISO Standards
Evans in association with ASTM committee D15.22 have developed a specific range of standards for waterless engine coolants. All Evans Coolants are manufactured in accordance with certified ISO procedural standards.