Ezypor Measuring Dispenser - 20ml Capacity
The Ezypor turns a squeezable plastic bottle into an accurate measuring dispenser by simply screwing it on to the bottle. It comes in 3 thread sizes: 22mm, 24mm and 28mm. Ezypor are manufactured in New Zealand from the highest quality materials that have been tested with many fuel additives and household chemicals. Ezypor dispensing caps are fully re-usable as they will not deteriorate, leak or crack.
- Highest quality chemical-resistant materials
- Accurate gradient marking in ml and oz. up to 20ml total
- Pop-up spout that catches any excess drips back into the chamber
- Child proof (CRC) threaded cap
- Clean and fast repeatable dispensing action
- Different colour arrangements and configurations
- Fully reusable
- Screw the EZYPOR onto the bottle. Reduce the length of the pick-up tube if required. Remove the top child-proof cap. The extension nozzle pops up to enable easy pouring into small openings.
- By gently squeezing the bottle liquid will flow up the tube and into the measuring chamber. Continue squeezing until the correct level is reached (up to 20ml per measure).
- Invert the bottle to pour the liquid. A valve inside the EZYPOR prevents further product from entering the dispensing chamber once inverted. This ensures an accurate measure every time.
- When the bottle is returned to an upright position any drips flow back into the dispensing chamber providing a completely mess-free action.
- Replace the cap. Keep the EZYPOR screwed on to the bottle as it is sealed and designed to remain on the bottle. When the contents are empty simply remove the EZYPOR and refill or reattach the EZYPOR on to a new bottle.
Free UK Mainland Shipping for all orders over £15 (inc VAT)
We offer a variety of shipping options to suit your needs and depending on the hazard class of the product and your location. Please note that we don't make any money from our shipping fees.
Depending of the order value and location we cover the shipping cost in full or at least contribute favourably towards the cost.
We strive to ship UK orders the same day providing they are received before 14:00pm and international orders providing they are received before 12:00pm.
To calculate a shipping cost just add the products you require to the cart and follow the first part of the checkout process and it will provide the available options and respective costs.
Guaranteed Damage and Leak Free Delivery or We Will Replace For Free
Great care is needed when packing fluids and very few distributors that specialise in mail order of these types of products are dedicated to the same level of care as us. Our professional and thorough packing is the best in the business and ensures that your order arrives safely. We use strong, high quality, custom made boxes to enable sufficient packing material around each item and thus offer optimum protection against postal damage. And, if any order is damaged, we'll replace it without question.
DHL Parcels UK Delivery Zones
|Zone A||Zone B||Zone C||Zone D|
|Englands & Wales||Scotland||Highlands / Northern Ireland||Offshore islands|
|AL||CM||EC||HX||MK||RG||SS||WC||DD||AB31 to AB38||HS|
|B||CO||EN||IG||N||RH||ST||WD||DG||AB40 to AB56||IV41 to IV49|
|BA||CR||EX||IP||NE||RM||SW||WF||EH||IV1 to IV28||IV51 IV55 & IV 56|
|BB||CT||FY||KT||NG||S||SY||WN||FK||IV30 to IV32||KA27 & KA 28|
|BD||CV||GL||L||NN||SA||TA||WR||G||IV36 to IV40||KW15 to KW17|
|BH||CW||GR||LA||NP||SE||TF||WS||KA (except KA4 & KA28)||IV52 to IV54||PA20|
|BL||DA||GU||LD||NR||SG||TN||WV||KY||IV63||PA41 to PA49|
|BN||DE||HA||LE||NW||SK||TQ||YO||ML||KW1 to KW14||PA60 to PA78|
|BR||DH||HD||LL||OL||SL||TR*||TD||PA21 to PA38||PH42 to PH44|
|BS||DL||HG||LN||OX||SM||TS||AB1 to AB16||PH4 to PH41||ZE|
|CA||DN||HM||LS||PE||SN||TW||AB21 to AB25||PH49 to PH50||Channel Islands|
|CB||DT||HP||LU||PL||SO||UB||AB30||BT - Northern Ireland||IM - Isle of Man|
|CF||DY||HR||M||PO*||SP||W||AB39||JE - Jersey - DHL Courier Only|
|CH||E||HU||ME||PR||SR||WA||PA1 to PA19||GY - DHL Courier Only|
*PO30 to PO41 - Isle of Wight
|PH1 to PH3|
It is very important to us that our products perform exactly as described and that you are entirely satisfied with your purchase. We stand by all of our products to the degree that we will refund you in full if you are not entirely satisfied. Even if a particular product or service doesn't work for you and we refund your money in full, we will still go out of our away to help diagnose any underlying issue or fault, free of charge.
Please inform us of any damaged or defective items within 60 days of delivery and we will replace the item FOC or offer a full refund at our discretion. You may be required to return the damaged or defective item(s). This does not affect the manufacturer’s warranty where it applies.
Similarly, if an order is incorrect in anyway, please notify us within 60 days of purchase. We will endeavour to correct your order as soon as we can. You may be required to return incorrect order items.
If, for any other reason, you wish to return an item then please call us beforehand stating the reason within 60 days of receiving your order. Per our no-quibble money back guarantee, we will provide a refund in full for a single item if you are in any way dissatisfied, even if it has been used. Please note that refunds for opened/used products are limited to one item.
Any additional ordered items are still eligible for a refund but they must be returned unopened, in the original packaging and in the condition they were sent. A refund will be issued minus the original delivery charge.
Please call or email us for authorisation before returning any items. Refunds will only be credited to the same credit or debit card originally used to purchase the goods. Again, you will not be asked to jump through any hoops. We will process the refund and then help diagnose any underlying issue or fault, free of charge.